The Mentality of Problem Solving:
“If there’s no such thing as a dragon, than it’s silly to pat it on it’s head” – Jack Kent
“Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” – Kobi Yamada
- You don’t have to understand the problem to solve it
- There is no such thing as an unsolvable problem.
- Every problem has several solutions
- Every problem is solved with insufficient information.
- To get through life, you have to have tools…and anything can be a tool.
- It’s better to have one person you trust, than a thousand you don’t.
- There are such things as problems, and ignoring them makes them grow.
- Whether you ask for it or not, everybody gets help. You can’t survive without it. So ask for it.
- The cure for everything is action. You don’t have the option to do nothing, ever.
- Don’t solve big problems with little solutions or little problems with big solutions.
- When you solve the right problems, your other problems tend to solve themselves.
- You cannot solve illogical problems with logic.
- Once you identify a problem, make less room for it.
- When you walk away from a problem, you walk away with the solution.
(c) 2017 Jeremy J. Lanning MA, LPC